Wednesday 22 September 2010

Good Landing in Our Network!

Grüß Euch! I bin daham!!! That means I'm home to everyone else. Heathrow is my new favourite airport, I am now saving up to be rich enough to afford Mulberry. Things that amused me in the airport:

- a woman eating sushi with collapsible chopsticks and making a bit of a mess
- a small boy playing with a lightsaber bigger than he was
- a really posh woman called Nina talking loudly on the phone about how beastly it was that Horatio's proposal had been rejected by the BBC
Things that did not amuse me so much were having to pay £35 to check my case in. The flight was quite good, free coffee and biscuits (viennese chocolate fingers, 2 of them) Had to wait ages for a train to the centre then the taxi to the hostel cost like 30€ because the Ringstraße was closed. Then the taxi driver got a bit lost. Turns out the hostel is actually so far out it's practically in Niederösterreich! Really hope I can move into an actual place tomorrow. It's alright here, but the room smells funny, kind of like salt and vinegar crisps but not in a good way. Nowhere to get food so I have got four squares of Milkybar to last until breakfast. May waste away. Think that is everything important I have to say for now.
Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. At least it's not a Sunday tomorrow! Although now you're in the big city there are actual shops with Sunday opening hours, apparently.

    ReplyDelete