Tuesday 7 December 2010

Pig in a basket...dog in a bag...

It seems to be the fashion here in Austria, certainly in Vienna to have a tiny little dog and carry it around in a handbag. Seriously. I really don't understand it. Even huge strapping men seem to be at it. What is the point in having a dog that is smaller than a rat?!

This week is bad school, though yesterday was actually not too bad. I think this may have something to do with the fact that my bad classes were cancelled. At evening school I did Mardy Bum, listening to them trying to recreate the Northern accent was hilarious. Today is my last bad school Tuesday before Christmas so I think that's probably what we'll be talking about in most of my lessons. Or at least I hope so! The really awful class is today so I hope they are a bit nicer.

In other news, it is 2 weeks til I fly back to the UK. I can't wait! I am literally counting down the days!
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment