Tuesday 29 March 2011

All these things that I've done

Hello again. It seems that after a relatively long absence, I am back with an abundance of things to say!None of it useful of course, but here we go...
I was walking from school to the tram the other week and saw THIS:
It took me back to the Good Old Days. I wish it was 2009 and I lived in Bischofshofen with all my fellow ApresSchi fans and I had friends and places to go at the weekends and and and... aaah anyway, here is a marvellous video to cheer everyone up. I <3 Matthias Reim
 The Austrians are mad keen on noodles, it seems like every 10 metres there is a noodle shop. One, Mr Lee, is a big chain. This is their logo:
 Maybe a little on the racist side, no?

On Monday I decided to do a bit more culture. I do not need to tell you that I chose Monday because that day the Kunst Haus Wien is half price, but I am honest, so I will. Another deciding factor is that it is two doors down from my house. As I have mentioned before, I am a fan of Hundertwasser. Here are a couple of pictures of the museum. They are not even the exhibits!

 Even the toilets were cool!




It was good, though I am a bit annoyed that when I got there I was not really in an arty mood so I didn't pay that much attention. The HR Giger (man who created Alien) was really good and very Doctor Who-esque but I was preoccupied with what to have for lunch so maybe I will have to go back another day. I did enjoy the gift shop though, I got some nice shiny postcards and some lovely writing paper. I am a sucker for a bit of pretty stationery!
I think that is enough rambling for one night. And besides, it is 22.11, and that is officially late enough to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment