Sunday 13 March 2011

The Happy Street Performer

There are many millions of people in the world who need cheering up, particularly at the moment. I only wish that they could see the street performer who was on the Graben yesterday. He is sure to brighten up the darkest of days. Here are a few photos. As you can see, he is a man of many talents.


He could also throw the bottle up, make it spin 360 degrees and catch it on his spoon.
I was left wondering, as I often am when I see people with strange talents, how do you discover you can do these things. I mean, can anyone juggle with three balls and an umbrella?
This next one was by far the most impressive:
and it got even better when he played "Oh Susanna" on the clarinet. TWO VERSES!
Towards the end of the second verse it got really windy so he had to stop. But he did the cutest little laugh and carried on with his next trick:



Sadly the wind prevented the fourth egg from being balanced but it was still very impressive. Then came the grand finale:


It's a shame he didn't do more, he had a lot of props that we didn't see him use (including a trumpet and about six tennis racquets) I have never seen a street performer receive such a positive reaction, he even managed to put a smile on the faces of the grumpy Wieners! Mr Man, I salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment