Sunday 8 May 2011

Imperal Glamour.

If there's one thingVienna does well, it's palaces. These are some pictures from the Belvedere

 "I will distract you from my puny muscles by holdin this sun above my head. You will be none the wiser. HAHAHAHA"
 Some very forward thinking sculptor included a bit of MJ in his work.

 Everyone knows that bums are the funniest thing ever. So there are lots of them in the palace gardens.
 I think that perhaps my spring obsession is about to be replaced by.... WATER!
 Fountain fans are never disappointed in Vienna.


 I am not sure why, but there are loads of Sphinxes in the Belvedere gardens. They are very nice.


Now here are some pictures from Schönbrunn.
 I don't know what these flowers are but they are very pretty.

 So I took a million pictures of them.
 I went to parts of the gardens I had never been before. The park is absolutely massive!
 There's another good bum.
 Mandarin ducks are pretty, aren't they?
 I will probably get into trouble for this, but which family member do you think this reminded me of?
 If you are rich, say, an Emperor. what would you have in your garden?
Would it be a fake Roman ruin? I think that is what I would choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment